Down The Memory Lane

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Its a lane that has no end,
no start or nor a stop or any tide,
life goes with targets bent,
with all the holds- a rollercoaster ride,
bitter realities,
and mighty sweeter dreams cost every byte,
the lane bordered by trees,
the lane where no remorse can ever hide.....

Enigmas roll and swirl and try to grab me,
unseen thin bonds stretch and wrestle to break free,
insides go cold as all the lights go drowning,
the walls stalk me....still and unmoving..........

Crude and rough goes the road,
Karma making every gate go shut,
gangs of leaves stay afloat,
arising pictures firmly etched and cut,
Nether is like a dream,
earthly souls are like a passing ghost,
stunning eroded gleams,
hit me as they'd hit a mourning host......

Welcome to my rest home,
the only one that I have ever owned,
long and daily I roam,
its the road tread by the unsober and stoned....

0 comments: